Saturday, May 23, 2009

First days on Project

Hello,

So i've been having an awesome time here during my first day in Tokyo. But i must tell you of the things that God accomplished during briefing. We raised $19,000 dollars in 3 days to complete the support raising. Also a passport was lost in the mail and it was found at 7 am on the day of departure. Our flight was smooth and the quarantine for swine flu (H1N1) only took a couple minutes.

The apartment we are staying in is called the Rain Palace, in Koenji, Tokyo. I've added some pictures of the surrounding area. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Jeremy


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeremy - My daughter's going to be going to Tokyo next month on summer project, so I thought I would check out your blog to see what's happening over there.

    Just wanted you to know I'm praying for your team every day.
    : )
    Crusade Mom

    ReplyDelete